WAnt Helpful Links?:
Resources to help you on your own time
WHAT IS PLAGIARISM?:
HOW TO AVOID IT AND CREATE ORIGINAL WORK
Plagiarism.org is an excellent resource that goes over the definition and types of plagiarism, proper citing, prevention methods, and plagiarism checkers.
- The Purdue Owl site is a great resource to help to refresh on the formatting for MLA, APA, and Chicago Style.
- Cite information quickly and accurately for your work's cited, references, or bibliography page using bibme.org. Use the "Manual Entry Mode" for the best results.
- Purdue Owl also offers some grammar exercises that may be helpful in addressing grammar concerns.
- The Blue Book of Grammar can provide you with clear cute rules about topics in grammar such as commas, subject-verb agreement, prepositions, semicolons, and more.
- The Oatmeal offers a few funny comics about grammar topics that might help.